About the competition
- This is a game of chance.
- The promoter is Hardings Swift caravan Services ABN 40 659 255 911
- The competition is open to all residents from Victoria, Australia.
- Entries open from November 7, 2014 at 12pm (AEST) and close at 4:59pm, 12 December, 2014 (AEST).
- One major prize will be awarded.
- The winner will be decided at 5pm on December 12 based on the total number of likes, comments and shares their photo received on the Hardings Swift Facebook page.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email on December 12, 2014.
Submitting an entry
- Entries must be received during the competition period via a private Facebook message at https://www.facebook.com/Hardings.Swift.Caravan
- Each entrant may submit a maximum of three (3) photos, per email address. Duplicate entries will be removed prior to the winner(s) being drawn.
- Valid details must be entered in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- Entries will become the property of the promoter and will not be returned.
- Photos must be submitted in digital format, but the original photograph does not need to have been taken on a digital camera. High quality scans of transparencies or negatives will be accepted.
- Photos can be uploaded in JPG, GIF or PNG format, with a maximum of 2MB file size.
- Images must not contain borders, watermarks, signatures or contact information.
Intellectual property rights
- Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- The entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright in the image(s) submitted, or have secured written permission of the copyright owner or any joint owners of copyright to enter the image(s) into the competition. By submitting the image you have sought approval from any individuals who appear in any photos submitted.
- By entering the competition, you grant Swift Caravan Services a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public by any means and exhibit the images you submitted. The images may be used in advertising and promotions including, but not limited to, the following mediums: print, television and radio promotions Swift Caravan Services or Swift Caravans website and/or social media channels, such as Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest or YouTube.
- Hardings Swift caravan Services may digitally edit, alter or distort the images, use them whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
- The entrant agrees their photo(s) may be used for the above purposes, without payment or other compensation, and the photo(s) may or may not be credited to the photographer.
Selecting the winner(s)
- Winner(s) will be drawn based on the number of likes, comments and shares the photo received on facebook. The photo that received the most is the winner.
- The major prize will be awarded to the person whose photos received the most likes, comments and shares
- The winner drawn is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Claiming the prize
- The winner(s) must acknowledge receipt of email within ten working days of being notified that you have won. Failure to acknowledge receipt within five working days will result in a redraw and the winner(s) will not be entitled to any supplementary prize or benefit.
- The winner will receive their choice of either a Waeco Fridge OR a FREE Hayman Reese Weight Distribution system fitted to your caravan (both valued at $800).
- The Fridge will be sent to the winners nominated address. The free weight system will need to be fitted so the winner will need to contact Swift Caravan Services. The cost of having the distribution system fitted is included in the prize. If neither prize is claimed by September 31, 2015 the prize will become void.
- The prizes are not transferable, not refundable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize values.
- All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any travel to Swift Caravan Services, insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner(s).
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Entry in this competition shall be deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
When you submit an entry Hardings Swift caravan Services collects your name, postal code, phone number and email address. Your name and photos will be shared on Facebook and the website, however all other details are kept private and only used for the purpose of contacting you, should you be selected as a winner. Swift Caravan Services will not contact you unless in relation to this competition.