Let us take care of your Caravan Servicing Needs
All Services Performed on Purpose built Caravan Hoists
Single Axle: $250
Tandem Axle: $295
50% off the above prices for our standard service. For all bookings prior to Christmas
Discount will not apply to additional labour and parts required
If you have just purchased a second hand caravan we recommend carrying out our 10,000km UnderCarriage Service to ensure the suspension and brakes and general chassis has been inspected by experienced mechanics. Unfortunately with second hand caravans there is no accurate method of determining kilometres travelled, however on a service we can look at brake and suspension wear and make an educated guess.
Buying a van can be one of your biggest investments.
Good advice is to get the van and your car serviced and ready for your travels.
We have been servicing caravans for over 42 years. We have 4 mechanics in our mechanical workshop who have years of experience servicing and modifying caravans suspensions and chassis.
Undercarriage service includes:
- Wheels, brakes and bearings stripped- these will be checked and serviced.
- Tyres and wheels inspected.
- Springs and shackles checked for wear, outriggers, chassis rails, cross-members and A-frames checked for damage/fatigue.
- Jockey wheel and jacks lubricated for ease of operation.
- External traffic lights and wiring connections inspected.
- Water Tank mountings and hoses inspected for integrity and protection.
- Handbrake cable adjustment and effectiveness checked.
- And More!
- Plus we can adjust alignment and camber on all Independent Suspensions
- We are agents for Alko and Dexter Electric Brakes, Vehicle Components and Simplicity Independent Suspensions and many more